![]() tagboard Archive June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 July 2007 September 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 July 2011 August 2011 November 2011 December 2011 April 2012 July 2012 Credits Layout: hearteditorials Codes: -ambulance Icon: biconcave |
Saturday, June 19, 2004
Well..juz came back frm genting..the trip was actually quite ok but I lost my hp..so it spoiled everything..DAMN IT!!! The hp is quite old lar..N8250..but it’s the msg inside and the pictures I want..argh..and my hp ringtone, inside got the harrypotter ringtone and the shi cheng liuqin solo part I compose one, I took v long to figure out the pai1 zi3..and my anti-radiator..my ah yi gave it to me one..=( dunoe whu’s the idiot whu steal my hp..the last nite before I left for s’pore, the hp is still on the table before me, yenlin and Karen went to watch harrypotter, then tis morn it disappear..wad the hell!!!!forget it..curse the stupid person..i want my hp back..ARGH~~~~~~ Yea..then I saw quite a number of familiar faces at Genting..dunman didn’t go..so in the end nv saw guo lao shi, I tink dhsco oso dun feel like going, the boliao comp is too easy for them liao, go there only wasting time and money.. They shld haf sign us up for more meaningful events like the NDP 2004 mega concert “Our people, Our music” (quan min gong yue), some sort of a charity show.. then jc only nj sign up for the genting trip lor, then for this mega concert rite, 6 jcs sign up lor..haiz..i want to join in.. :( I saw hou lao on the first morn during breakfast..then I went to say hello to her..then SHE REMS ME!!! Hahahah..hao gan dong..she dunoe my name lar, but at least she noes im frm nan hua co. Only attended a few of her lsn cos liuqin is nt under her..then she ask why am I at genting, then I told her its for the 21st century Chinese music festival thing..then she asked where it’s the rest of the nan hua ppl…I said I grad frm nan hua le, now in guo chu..tok to her for a while..haiz..miss the good old days in nan hua co..besides her, I oso saw peng lao, he helped to listen to our co during rehearsal, but he wasn’t really paying attention cos he was toking to his frens..helped the dizi ppl to tune oso..but I didn’t went to say hello to him lar..i doubt he noes me cos I wasn’t under him..i guess he loves genting a lot..last time oso heard he went to genting before..guess he loves the cool weather..no air con he will die one, still rem he used to chase tan bo out on wed so dat he can haf the entire air con co rm to himself and the dizi ppl..then today when I came back frm singapore, at the arrival hall in tuas, I say ms Cynthia ang..yen lin was the one whu saw her first.she taught me geog and eng before lar, for a while only..doubt she rems me..act slang everytime..i tot she was traveling alone..then after a while, I saw someone familiar besides me…chen rong!! My nan hua dizi junior, juz saw him last week when I went back to nhco.. hahaha.. then he was v surprised to see me too..then I asked him why he was there, he said he was on a kuantan trip (again, nan hua always go kuantan one) then he oso asked me y im here..haiz,,y I saw so many nan hua co instructors, junior and nan hua teacher..make me think of the good old days in nan hua again.. Yea…and njco got into the finals..but it dun haf any impact on me..i dun feel v happy or wadsoever..i guess im nt emotionally attached to njco…my physical being is at njco but my heart is wif nhco..and when njco got the overall champ, tie wif another Malaysian sch called ri xin..i was damn shocked…cos they played damn well and we made quite a number of mistakes..weird..well..maybe got some nei4 qing2..it was really good of us to win the overall champ..but I dun feel anything at all, I felt dat we dun really deserve the overall champ, tink there shld be only one champ, it shld went to the ri xin sec..really..haiz..nvm..i got the representation pts, the only good part abt winning the comp..Then during the rehearsal.. I v bu shuang a particular person in co, shall nt mention names.. he wanted us to stay back to lian4 our tai 2 feng1 after the rehearsal.. wad the hell.. this type of thing can lian at the last min.. its like natural one.. if u can feel the music in urself, there’s no way anyone gonna stop u frm moving.. then if u really cant feel the music, esp wif dat type of conductor.. there’s no way u can force dat person to move cos there’s no gan-dong ness at all!! if it is a force one..then it will be v fake.. I rem last time how guo lao shi force us to move..but at least his way is much much much more efficient and better..At least he told us to appreciate the music, and not like bar wadever, the erhu ppl move the the right, bar wadever, everyone move to the left..tis is not the way!! Nvm..he dunoe wad is music.. only want us to win the comp..then at first he was saying well, everybody, u all juz try ur best lar..the results aren’t dat impt..then the next moment when we got into the finals..he contradicted himself by saying, well since we cum so far already, let’s juz try and win the overall champ..walao..dao xx.. The top 5 haf to compete during the closing ceremony.. then I was sitting outside..so abit nervous cos I can see the audience directly..the first song du juan was quite ok..but the second song ju ma was rather luan.. then the v last note my liuqin first string broke!! Cos the last note is sfp so haf to tan2 v hard.then in end my string broke lor..haha..my liuqin really got human sense..haha…manage to chen1 til the v last note.. guai liuqin..v ting hua..hahaha.. can survive until the v last part..muahaha.. Bought a shirt and skirt and oso a teddy bear keychain for me, chocolates for my bro, dao sar piar and plum prunes..well, guess genting is a nice place, but it’s nt nice to go wif commitment, haf to rush here rush there for the stupid rehearsals and comp..guess next time I go wif my other frens, can enjoy myself much more better..haiz |